💲💲💲 Buying by Appointment
⚡ Open Tue-Sat 10-6, 504 S Main St. Moscow, ID 83843
We are currently taking Spring & Summer clothing!
How to Sell Clothes at the Storm Cellar
1. Schedule an appointment
- Select a time below to schedule an appointment to bring things in. Appointments take around 20 minutes and we typically need that full time to look through all your things, so please be on time or even a lil' early! Our schedule fills up quickly so if you don't see an opening keep an eye on the schedule, we often get same-day cancellations!
2. Prepare your clothes
- Please bring your items washed, folded, lint rolled, contained in a box or bag (please no hangers). Please limit what you bring in to 2 bags/boxes or around 50 items.
- We DO take: men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, & accessories in good condition. We take new and vintage things of all price points, from Shein to Gucci! What we take is based on what sells - our customers' preferences guide our selections.
- We DO NOT take: bodysuits or swimwear (unless new with tags), socks, underwear, medical scrubs, things that are dirty/stained, and we typically do not take formals.
3. Bring ID
- For your first time selling bring a government ID (like a driver's license or passport). If you're under 18, always bring an adult with a valid ID.
4. Get paid the same day!
- We look through your items during your appointment time slot. During that time, feel free to browse our store or run some errands while we look through. When you come back we'll pay you up front in cash or more in store credit!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @thestormcellarmoscow